View as List Grid
Items 1-10 of 25
- WiltonVISE,1460 6" HVDTY DRLPRSItem: 978244MFG #: JWL63243
- Rugged design and large workload capacity make these vises perfect for the most difficult drilling, tapping or reaming operations.
- The 1300 series is made of graded cast iron and offers a ground vise bed for a smooth, consistent jaw movement and hardened top U-groove jaws.
- The 1400 series is made of graded cast iron and features precision 90º machining of the vise's sidebodies, which allows them to be used additionally as bases.
- A rapid action nut exists on the 1400 series for fast loading and unloading of production material; the nut provides extra tightening capabilities.
- WiltonVISE,674 4-1/2" UTILITYItem: 979210MFG #: JWL11126
- Large anvil for shaping materials.
- Heavy duty 30,000 PSI casting for strength and durability.
- Replaceable steel serrated jaw inserts provide a firm grip.
- 180° swivel base with lockdown allows for quick and easy positioning.
- WiltonVISE,748A 740 SWVL 8"JWItem: 979226MFG #: JWL21800
- Large anvil work surface.
- Heavy duty 30,000 PSI castings for long life and added strength.
- Swivel bar rotates 360º and has double lockdowns ensuring maximum stability.
- Powder coat paint resists scratches and provides a tough durable finish.